WHY PRECAST IN-SITU SLABS?
- FAST – Placing up to 1000 m2 of Preslab/day
- PRACTICAL – Preslabs, Beams and Stairs are placed simultaneously
- EFFICIENT – Accommodates Services easily
- COST EFFECTIVE – Minimal Scaffolding and Shuttering required
- STRENGTH – Slab dimension in thickness and strength is equal to In-Situ
- HIGH QUALITY FINISHES – Precast mould finishing, No Plastering Required
- FLEXIBILITY – Custom made to suite almost any layout
- ECONOMICAL – Overall costs and Erection Speed is Very Competitive
The elements are made of grey 40 Mpa concrete, it’s 50mm thick and contains rebar steel suitable for the specific span needed. By adding the in-situ concrete to the whole slab area, the Beam and Preslab elements gets united as one integrated In-Situ Slab.